If you are both self employed and female you should take a couple of minutes and read this blog post, it will show you how to get valuable benefits for Hospitalization, Surgery, and ER visits for FREE!
These benefits, from Family Life Insurance (a division of Manhattan Life), are paid in addition to any benefits you would receive from your health insurance and are guaranteed issue. And, after the first 12 months, they cover all pre-existing conditions, including Maternity.
I’ll describe the benefits in more detail further down the in this post, but first, let’s answer the question, ‘HOW CAN ANY INSURANCE PLAN BE FREE’?
The answer is simple:
- Insurance premiums are fully tax deductible so you get a tax deduction for the annual premium if you are self employed or own a business
- The plan has built-in Wellness benefits for Mammogram and Pap Smear that are paid in cash to you when these tests are performed and you file an on-line claim
- When you subtract the tax savings and Wellness benefits from the annual premium, the result is less than $0.
Here is an example, for a 45 year old, self employed female:
- Monthly premium: $41.02
- Less Monthly Deduction:: -$46.66
- Tax Deduction (15.2% Self Employment Tax, 15% Income Tax): -$13,64
- Annual Mammogram Benefit ($200): -$16.66
- Annual Pap Smear Benefit (($200): -$16.66
- Net Monthly Premium: -$5.94
This plan isn’t just free, you are being
paid $5.94 per month to have it!
The benefits for this plan include:
- Hospitalization (benefit paid for one admission per year):
- $500 upon admission
- $1,000 for the 1st day
- $4,500 over the next 5 days
- $100 a day for up to 365 days
- $1,000 per day while hospitalized for a surgical procedure
- $200 per day for Anesthesia while having surgery
- Payments range from $200 to $1,800 for treatment for any injury or accident (similar to an AFLAC Accident plan)
- Emergency Accident: $200 for treatment (at ER, Urgent Care, or Doctor’s office
All of these benefits get combined when you have a hospital stay so you may collect, in cash, more than your hospital or surgery bill after your insurance plan deductible. Who wouldn’t want some cash when you can’t work?
Maternity is also covered under this plan, just subject to the 12 month waiting period for pre-existing conditions. And, since the policy is free, it doesn’t cost anything to have to wait for these benefits.
This plan is not only guaranteed issue it is also guaranteed renewable up to age 69 and rates haven’t changed in over ten years-this is a plan you can keep up for the long term.
There is also a 30 day free look for this policy and no contracts, you can cancel at any time.
So in review, the Premier Choice Essential Supplement
- Costs you less than nothing if you are self employed
- Pays valuable cash benefits if you are hospitalized, have surgery, or treatment for an accident
- Covers all pre-existing conditions after 12 months
- Even covers Maternity after 12 months!
- Even if you are not self employed the cost of this plan is pennies per day
If you have read this far you will want to know more, here is the link to more to the online, electronic application (click on ‘Premier Choice’):
Or call me at (941) 924-3095 for more information.